Accessibility at Moritzburg Castle:
Access is unrestricted for people with disabilities:
- 40-m-long and 10%-inclined driveway up to the entrance to the castle
- Barrier-free access to the Baroque castle (to the intermediate floor, by way of a ramp)
- Thresholds with the exhibition rooms (up to 4 cm) sufficiently wide doors
- Elevators for persons to all four exhibition floors
Due to the large number of visitors, wheelchair users can visit the exhibition only when assisted by an accompanying person.
Please let our Visitor Service know in advance:
Phone +49 (0) 3 52 07 87 3-18 |
Fax +49 (0) 3 52 07 87 3-40
Accessibility at the Little Pheasant Castle:
The Little Pheasant Castle and the upper floor of the adjacent Visitor Center (gallery with changing special exhibitions) can unfortunately not be visited by wheelchair users due to steps. The garden café, museum shop and restrooms at the Visitor Center can, however.
- Driveway up to the entrance of the Visitor Center, 10% inclined, 30 m long
- Freely accessible entrance on the ground floor to the Visitor Center, with the garden café, shop and restrooms
- Doors in the Visitor Center are sufficiently wide
- The Little Phesasant Castle is not accessible for wheelchair users
- The upper floor of the Little Pheasant Castle (gallery/special exhibition) not accessible for wheelchair users
We will be pleased to reply to your questions at:
Visitor Service of Moritzburg Castle
Obtain further informationen on holidaying in Saxony without any accessibility restrictions at:
(Fax: 035207 873-40)
035207 873-18 (Fax: 035207 873-40)
Holidaying in Saxony and free accessibility
See here for further information on accessibility and holidaying in Saxony.