Baroque splendor embedded in an idyllic landscape – this is Moritzburg Castle! The Baroque Castle and its special sights attract thousands of visitors every year. In order to keep it that way and to make our visitors feel comfortable in the future, too, we would like to make your stay at Pillnitz Palace & Park as pleasant as possible. You can find all valuable information for your visit on this site.
- Full rate 8,00 EUR
- Reduced rate 4,00 EUR
· Full rate: EUR 8.00
· Reduced rate: EUR 4.00
· 2 adults + max. 4 children: EUR 16.00
· 1 adult + max. 2 children: EUR 8.00
· Group rate (from 15 people): EUR 6.00 p.p.
· Group rate school students: EUR 2.50 p.p.
COMBINMED TICKET Baroque Castle & Little Pheasant Castle
· Full rate: EUR 11.00
· Reduced rate: EUR 7.00
These tickets also include admission to our current special exhibitions.
Persons eligible for reductions
· Children aged between 6 and 15, school students, trainees, university students, disabled persons, recipients of unemployment benefit, persons doing mandatory military or alternative service, members of ICOM and ICOMOS, members of the Association of German Art Historians, and members of the German Federal Association of Tourist Guides, non-profit, holders of the Saxon volunteer’s pass, each with valid identification.
· Children aged 5 or younger
· People visiting the castle on their birthday
· Accompanying adults of severely disabled people (marked »B« in their disability pass)
· Tour guides
· Tour bus driverswithn travelling groups
· One accompanying adult per 10 school students
· Media workers (valid identification required)
Holders of the schloesserlandPASS
Subject to modifications.
Stay overnight in one of our pond houses directly on Moritzburg Castle Island or use one of the well-known internet travel portals to look for a suitable hotel.
Benefits with the schloesserlandPASS
Free admission to the permanent exhibition
Reduced rates apply to enter special exhibition
Accommodations discount is granted
Arrival & map
Next City: Dresden (15 km)
- via A4, exit Dresden Wilder Mann, follow the signposts
- via A13, exit Radeburg, follow the signposts
By public transport
- rail to Dresden Neustadt Station, then bus line 326 towards Radeburg as far as Moritzburg Castle
- bus line 326 towards Radeburg as far as Moritzburg Castle
Take the historic narrow gauge railway »Loessnitzdackel« from Radebeul to Moritzburg. You reach Radebeul Ost by city rail S1 (Dresden-Meißen). For further information go to http://www.loessnitzgrundbahn.de/.
Dear visitor to the exhibition,
many thousands of guests visit the tow Moritzburg castles every year. In order to preserve this cultural treasure, certain limitations apply to visiting our museums:
Unfortunately, pushchairs or baby buggies are not allowed in our exhibition rooms. An exception applies to wheelchair users. See here for further notes on accessibility.
For preservatory reasons – especially for protecting the precious leather tapestries – TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS in the Baroque Exhibition is not allowed. However, in our winter exhibition »THREE HAZELNUTS FOR CINDERELLA« will be permitted again as in previous years. And not only this – the photo permit will be for FREE for this year’s winter exhibition.
Thanks for your understanding.
| 01468 Moritzburg
Property of State Palaces, Castles and Gardens of Saxony, non profit
+49 (0) 35207 873-18
Baroque Exhibition (with Treasure Find & Feather Room)
March 18 to November 5, 2017
From April 1 daily 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Last admission one hour before closing
»THREE HAZELNUTS FOR CINDERELLA«
November 18, 2017 to February 25, 2018
Tues – Sun: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed on December 24 and 31
Last admission 4:00 pm
Baroque Exhibition and Feather Room: closed
Except on Mon, Dec 25: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
February 27 to March 17: closed
November 6 to November 17: closed
Subject to change.
Subject to modifications.