28th Moritzburg Festival
- 02.08.2020 to 16.08.2020
- Moritzburg Castle Show on map
- Suitable for children:
- yes, without indicating age
The 28th Moritzburg Festival will take place from 2 to 16 August, 2020.
The unique atmosphere of Moritzburg Festival is characterized by vivid innovation, music in motion and fascinating concert venues – it’s an experimental laboratory and place of excellence rolled into one. Under the artistic direction of cellist Jan Vogler, the festival has established itself as one of the most renowned chamber music events in the world.
The program will be published in March 2020, ticket sales will start around April 2020, and we’ll be hosting some of the concerts again.
Current information can be found here.
Arrival & map
Next City: Dresden (15 km)
- via A4, exit Dresden Wilder Mann, follow the signposts
- via A13, exit Radeburg, follow the signposts
By public transport
- rail to Dresden Neustadt Station, then bus line 477 towards Radeburg as far as Moritzburg Castle
- bus line 477 towards Radeburg as far as Moritzburg Castle
Take the historic narrow gauge railway »Loessnitzdackel« from Radebeul to Moritzburg. You reach Radebeul Ost by city rail S1 (Dresden-Meißen). For further information go to http://www.loessnitzgrundbahn.de/.
| 01468 Moritzburg
+49 (0) 35207 873-18