- Full rate 8,00 EUR
- Reduced rate 4,00 EUR
18th March to 5th Nov 2017
- 2 adults + max. 4 children: EUR 16.00
- 1 adult + max. 2 children: EUR 8.00
- Group rate (from 15 people): EUR 6.00 p.p.
- Group rate school students: EUR 2.50 p.p.
Three Hazelnuts for Cinderella
18th Nov 2017 to 25th Feb 2018
- Full rate: EUR 8.00
- Reduced rate: EUR 6.50
- Group rate (from 15 people): EUR 6.50 p.p.
- Children aged between 6 and 16: EUR 1.00 p.p.
- Group rate school students: EUR 1.50 p.p.
- Audio guide: EUR 2.00
COMBINMED TICKET Baroque Castle & Little Pheasant Castle
· Full rate: EUR 11.00
· Reduced rate: EUR 7.00
These tickets also include admission to our current special exhibitions.
Persons eligible for reductions
· Children aged between 6 and 15, school students, trainees, university students, disabled persons, recipients of unemployment benefit, persons doing mandatory military or alternative service, members of ICOM and ICOMOS, members of the Association of German Art Historians, and members of the German Federal Association of Tourist Guides, non-profit, holders of the Saxon volunteer’s pass, each with valid identification.
· Children aged 5 or younger
· People visiting the castle on their birthday
· Accompanying adults of severely disabled people (marked »B« in their disability pass)
· Tour guides
· Tour bus driverswithn travelling groups
· One accompanying adult per 10 school students
· Media workers (valid identification required)
Holders of the schloesserlandPASS
Subject to modifications.