- 03.08.2019 to 18.08.2019
- Moritzburg Castle Show on map
- Suitable for children:
- Yes, without age restriction
The 27th Moritzburg Festival will take place August 3–18, 2019.
Living innovation, music in motion, and fascinating concert venues form the unique atmosphere of the Moritzburg Festival – an experimental laboratory and place of excellence rolled into one. Under the artistic direction of cellist Jan Vogler, the festival has established itself as one of the most renowned chamber music events in the world.
The program will be published in March 2019, ticket sales will start around April 2019, and we will once again host some of the concerts.
Current information can be found here.
Arrival & map
Next City: Dresden (15 km)
- via A4, exit Dresden Wilder Mann, follow the signposts
- via A13, exit Radeburg, follow the signposts
By public transport
- rail to Dresden Neustadt Station, then bus line 477 towards Radeburg as far as Moritzburg Castle
- bus line 477 towards Radeburg as far as Moritzburg Castle
Take the historic narrow gauge railway »Loessnitzdackel« from Radebeul to Moritzburg. You reach Radebeul Ost by city rail S1 (Dresden-Meißen). For further information go to http://www.loessnitzgrundbahn.de/.
| 01468 Moritzburg
+49 (0) 35207 873-18